Olympic Tour & Winter Passport
2234 Saranac Avenue
Lake Placid, NY 12946
Telephone: 518 523-2471
Fax: 518 523-5378
of Lake Placid
Olympic Tour & Winter Passport Packages at Maple Leaf Inn
Lake Placid / Whiteface Summer Sites Passport
Each Passport includes a one-time admission to:
- Kodak Sports Park, Ski Jumps & Skyjack
- MacKenzie-Intervale Ski Jumping Complex
- Olympic Center 1932 & 1980 Lake Placid Winter Olympic Museum
- Whiteface Mountain/ Choice of Memorial Highway or Cloudsplitter Gondola Ride
- Verizon Sports Complex / Site of the World's Newest Bobsled, Luge & Skeleton Track
- Plus discount coupons for a summer bobsled ride, gift shop purchases and biathlon target shooting.
- $18.00 per person
- Children 6 and under are free.
- Children ages 4 to 14 can play “Go for the Gold” and earn a Lake Placid Gold Medal!
- Call for pricing
Special 25th Anniversary Passport 2004 - 2005
The Lake Placid winter passport is $25.00 for each person and includes:
- Discount coupons for a bobsled ride ($10.00 off a ˝ mile bobsled ride) and Logoed Orda Store merchandise and much more!
- Admission to the 1932 and 1980 Lake Placid Winter Olympic Museum
- 1-Day trail pass to Verizon Sports Complex cross-country ski area and admission to the sliding sports facility.
- Public skating Admission to the Outdoor 400-meter Sheffield Speed Skating Oval (3 times). Eric Heiden won a record with five gold medals in the 1980 Olympic Winter Games.
- Admission to MacKenzie-Intervale Ski Jumping Complex including the Skyjack observation area atop the 120- meter tower.
- Cloudsplitter passenger gondola ride at Whiteface